One of the most interesting things I noticed about Puerto Vallarta was how many different types of breakfast were available. Whether it was Mexican, American, or European is really up to you. However, in terms of what I missed the most while cooking my own breakfasts during the trip – which consisted of oatmeal and instant oatmeal packets – was that lack of protein options.
Looking for a delicious Mexican breakfast near you Look no further than the Show Near Me website! This website allows users to search for restaurants that serve breakfast within a certain distance of them. There are also filters available to narrow down the search by type of cuisine, price range, and more. Whether you’re in the mood for Mexican eggs benedict or a dish from another country, the Show Near Me website has you covered!
The Best Breakfast in Mexico
In Mexico, breakfast is a sacred ritual. The kitchen is open all night long, and chefs are always on the lookout for new ideas to include in their plates. Here are some of the best breakfast spots in Puerto Vallarta:
– La Casa de los Amigos: This charming little spot features fresh homemade pastries, including churros (fried dough balls), croissants, and muffins. They also serve eggs benedict and omelets made with local ingredients.
– Cafe del Mar: This popular spot has an intimate atmosphere and serves up delicious breakfasts that will have you feeling satisfied all morning long. Try their signature pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream, or their fluffy scrambled eggs with bacon.
– Panchito’s: For a classic Mexican breakfast experience, head to Panchito’s. They serve up hearty omelets, pancakes, waffles, burritos, and tacos all day long – perfect for filling up on carbs before heading out into the town.
What is a Mexican Breakfast?
A typical breakfast in Mexico starts with a hot cup of coffee or tea, followed by a plate of fresh fruit. You’ll often find Mexican versions of yogurt, cereal, toast and muffins, pancakes and waffles, bagels and buns, omelets and French toast. There are also plenty of breakfast burritos to choose from. Mexican breakfasts can be hearty and filling or light and refreshing – the choice is yours!
Ingredients for a Puerto Vallarta Breakfast
Puerto Vallarta is known for its stunningly beautiful sunsets and amazing beaches but what many people don’t know is that this beautiful city has some of the best breakfasts in Mexico. The breakfast options here are endless, so whether you want something light and healthy like a smoothie or something hearty like eggs benedict, you’re sure to find it here. Some of our favorites include:
1. Cafe Tabaco- This cafe is located in the heart of downtown Puerto Vallarta and serves up some of the most delicious breakfast tacos in town. Their eggs benedict are to die for and their smoothies are always refreshing and perfect for a morning pick me up.
2. Chico’s- This popular local restaurant offers everything from pancakes to scrambles to omelets, but we especially love their breakfast burrito bowl. It’s the perfect way to start your day with a huge portion and lots of delicious toppings.
3. Joe’s Bakery- Another locally-owned bakery that serves up some amazing breakfast items all day long! Their bacon wrapped dates are our personal favorite, but they also have great options like French toast with cream cheese icing or pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream on top.
4. Café Mambo- If you’re looking for something sweet, Café Mambo is definitely the place to go! They have tons of delicious pastries and cakes available for breakfast, as well as smoothies and juices.
5. Cafe Vallarta- This adorable little cafe is located in the heart of Puerto Vallarta’s shopping district and is perfect for a quick breakfast bite. They have a variety of breakfast items like pancakes, eggs benedict, and even a vegan breakfast option.
6. La Bodega de Los Siete- This iconic restaurant is known for their amazing seafood dishes, but they also offer some great breakfast options like french toast with eggs and bacon or eggs benedict with chorizo sausage.
7. El Mercado- This centrally-located market has a variety of food options available for breakfast, includingquesadillas, Huevos Rancheros, omelets, pancakes, waffles, and more. There’s something for everyone here!
Recipe for Authentic Mexican Breakfast
Mexican breakfast is a hearty affair that typically includes eggs, tortillas, and plenty of beans and rice. Here’s a recipe for a authentic Mexican breakfast:
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the eggs until set. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. To assemble the breakfast burrito, place an egg on a warm tortilla, top with beans and rice, and wrap up in another tortilla. Enjoy!
Breakfast in Mexico is always a delicious experience, but Puerto Vallarta takes breakfast to a whole new level. From savory dishes like huevos rancheros and chilaquiles to sweet treats like pastelitos de vainilla, there’s something for everyone at breakfast in Puerto Vallarta. And whether you enjoy your morning meal indoors or out on the town, you’re sure to have a memorable breakfast that will fuel your day ahead!